Utilities Employees Credit Union is committed to ensuring that our members have reliable access to our products and services. We work hard to ensure that our online, mobile, telephone, ATM, in-person services, and access to information are accessible to those with disabilities. Our Member Services Team is available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8AM to 5PM EDT at 800-288-6423. Our Member Services Team can be contacted on Wednesdays from 8AM to 3:30PM EDT.
Our branch in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania is designed to meet all federal, state and local standards for accessibility. Accessibility features at our branches include:
- Exterior: Adequately spaced parking spaces, automated doors, signage, slopes and grading
- Interior: Member Advocates stationed near the doors, accessible teller windows
Visitors who have difficulty entering or navigating our branches may request assistance from our Member Advocates or any branch employee. We also welcome service animals.
We also offer online chat through our website for members who prefer to communicate with us through those channels.
For members who have difficulty visiting a branch or using the phone, Utility Employees Credit Union’s online and mobile channels serve as a useful alternative to access our products and services. Utilities Employees Credit Union maintains mobile and browser application compatibility with industry standards and guidelines. To improve your web experience, we recommend utilizing your operating system or browser’s native accessibility tools. Learn more about the browsers we support. We’re continuing to update our mobile and online platforms to provide greater accessibility.
Accessible features include:
- adaptable website content with Android™, iOS®1 accessible user interface
- mobile apps compatible with Android™ & iOS®1 accessibility software
- UECU’s Personal Access Line (PAL™) – Audio response system providing access to balances, transfers, and savings,checking and loan accounts.
- keyboard-accessible links
- color contrast for users with vision impairments
- text hierarchy to distinguish headlines from content and notation text
- descriptive links
- online chat
- captioned multimedia
Bank by Phone Service
Call 800-278-6725 or 610-927-4015
PAL is a UECU’s Personal Access Line, giving you access to your accounts all day, every day. First time PAL Users: You will need your UECU member account number and your social security number so that you can choose a 4-digit numeric Access Code. Going forward, you will use your member account number and access code for secure PAL access.
Important PAL Information
Knowing your share and loan ID numbers will make PAL much easier to use. Share and loan ID numbers can be found on a recent statement or by signing into Advantages Online Home or Mobile Banking. They are 2-digit numerical codes that start with S for share, and L for loan.
- The word “Target” is used to define an external account that you have linked to your UECU account.
- Enter amounts in dollars and cents. For example, enter “15000” for $150.00.
- When you complete a transaction in PAL, you will be given a confirmation code.
- For quicker future access to menu items you use most frequently, change your PAL experience to Expert Mode and use the codes below. After entering your account number and access code, press the following sequence to change from the General menu to the Expert menu: 3 – 6 – 2 – 2 – 1.
PAL Expert Menu Guide, Press:
10 – Checking balance
37 – Share to share transfer
57 – Point of sale history
PAL’s General Menu Guide is below:
PAL General Menu Guide:
NOTE: General navigation options within the following menus include:
Replay current menu – Press 9
Return to the previous menu – Press #
Transfer to an Operator – Press 0
Exit PAL – Press *
Press 1: Balance Inquiries
Press 2: Withdrawals
Press 1: Balance Inquiries
Press 2: Check Information
Press 3: Transfer Menu
Press 4: Loan Information
Press 5: History Inquiry
Press 6: Additional Options
Press 7: Withdrawals
Please call 800-288-6423 during normal business hours to talk to a Member Service Representative. We’ll be glad to help!
Federally Insured by NCUA
2020 © Utilities Employees Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.
At Utilities Employees Credit Union we are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website for every visitor in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines. If you are using an auxiliary aid or a screen reader and need assistance please visit our accessibility page and use the contact information to be connected to a UECU Representative.
All products and services available on this website are available at Utilities Employees Credit Union at 11 Meridian Boulevard in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.