Current Rate up to 1.50% APY*
This higher dividend-earning account is an ideal alternative to certificates, allowing you to earn a great rate of return plus your money is available to you at any time.
- Convenient access to your funds anytime, anywhere day or night through Advantages Online™
- Use your Quick Cash Card at any ATM you want and we won’t charge you, in fact we will rebate up to $8.00 a month when the others do!
- Convenience of payroll deduction, you won’t miss the money going into your account and you’ll be surprised when you see how much you have saved
Money Market Savings Account Features: The more you save, the more you earn with a Money Market Savings account from UECU! Aside from the highly-competitive dividend rates some other great features of this account are:
- Three dividend tiers designed to maximize your savings:
|Account Balance||Nominal Dividend Rate||APY|
|$0.01 – $9,999.99||1.00%||1.00%|
|$10,000 – $49,999.99||1.24%||1.25%|
|$50,000 and over||1.49%||1.50%|
- Insured by the NCUA up to $250,000.
- Dividends compounded and credited monthly.
- Dividends calculated by daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the principal balance in account each day
- Deposits can be made at the Credit Union, at an ATM, by mail, payroll deduction, direct deposit or transfer from another account. Also, deposit checks anytime, anywhere with e-Posit™ Mobile and e-Posit™ Online, click here for details.
- First book of 50 checks free
- Check reorders via member service representatives, mail-in reorder form or Advantages Online™
- FREE Quick Cash Card allows you to withdraw money from ATMs and make PIN-based purchases. We’ll never charge you to use an ATM, but if other financial institutions do, we’ll rebate you up to $8 per month per member account, for their surcharge fees!
- Greater availability to funds – easily access your funds through Advantages Online™, via PAL™ or via our member service representatives. This account allows you to keep funds liquid, while still earning a high dividend rate!
- Check safekeeping with check images available via Advantages Online™
- May be used as Overdraft Protection
- No more than 6 transfers from the Money Market Savings Account to another account or third parties by pre-authorized, automatic or telephone transfers per statement cycle.
- $2,500 minimum balance to avoid $10 monthly fee
- $10 excess transaction fee for each check, draft or debit card payment above the regulatory limit of six.
- Unlimited deposits.
Ready to Get Started? Call 800.288.6423 or Open Your Account with Advantages Online™.
*Dividend rate and APY are stated as of 12/2/2019 and may change after the account is opened. Rates are subject to change at the Credit Union’s discretion, without notice. A $10.00 service fee will be assessed if your account balance falls below $2,500 on one or more days in a statement cycle. A $10.00 excess transaction fee will be assessed for each check, draft, or debit card payment, above the regulatory limit of six, which posts to your account in a monthly statement cycle. Fees could reduce earnings on the account(s). The dividend rate used, for the entire balance of your account, is the dividend rate of the highest tier that corresponds to the balance.
Federally Insured by NCUA
2019 © Utilities Employees Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.
At Utilities Employees Credit Union we are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website for every visitor in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines. If you are using an auxiliary aid or a screen reader and need assistance please visit our accessibility page and use the contact information to be connected to a UECU Representative.
All products and services available on this website are available at Utilities Employees Credit Union at 11 Meridian Boulevard in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.