Current Rate as Low as 5.74% APR*
We can help you make the dream of owning your own boat, a reality! Whether you’re interested in a fishing boat, or something larger for the whole family to enjoy, we have financing options to fit your budget.
- No hassles and no fees
- With flexible terms, you choose the repayment period that suits your financial situation
- Convenience of Payroll Deductions, Direct Deposit or AutoPay makes paying your loan easy
- Maximum term of 84 months on current year model and previous year; maximum term of 72 months on models up to three years prior
- Older models, maximum term of 60 months
- Fixed interest rate based credit-worthiness, the term of the loan, and the age of the boat
- Enjoy a rate discount of 0.25% APR with an active* UECU checking account
- Up to 100% financing, based on NADA retail value or the selling price, whichever is lower
- Credit Union holds title during the term of the loan
- Eligible for Life and Disability Payment Protection
- Quick and easy application process
- Payments can be made weekly, biweekly, semimonthly or monthly via Payroll Deduction, Direct Deposit, AutoPay, or Coupon Book
Set Sail with a UECU Boat Loan!
Ready to Get Started?
Call 800.288.6423 or Apply Online.
Apply Today Forms and Disclosures
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate; Rate based on 60-month term, active UECU checking account (at least one transaction per month), and credit history. Some model year and term restrictions apply.
See rates for additional rates.
Federally Insured by NCUA
2019 © Utilities Employees Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.
At Utilities Employees Credit Union we are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website for every visitor in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines. If you are using an auxiliary aid or a screen reader and need assistance please visit our accessibility page and use the contact information to be connected to a UECU Representative.
All products and services available on this website are available at Utilities Employees Credit Union at 11 Meridian Boulevard in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.