Visa® Global Assistance
If your card is lost or stolen, help is only a phone call away.
If you discover that your card has been lost or stolen, and it’s during UECU’s regular business hours (Weekdays 8 A.M. – 5 P.M. ET, Wednesdays until 3:30 P.M. ET), contact a UECU Member Service Representative at 800.288.6423.
If your card is lost or stolen after UECU’s regular business hours or while traveling internationally, contact Visa Global Customer Assistance Services:
- From the U.S. or Canada: Direct-dial +1.800.847.2911
- From Outside the U.S. or Canada: Direct-dial or call collect with operator assistance +1.303.967.1096
- Alternatively, Visa Global Customer Assistance numbers can be found online by visiting www.visa.com and searching for “Lost Card.”
Visa Global Customer Assistance Services Representatives can:
- Block your account from fraudulent purchases within 30 minutes.
- Arrange for a replacement card to be sent to you within 3 working days.
- Provide for emergency cash to be collected from 270,000 locations worldwide.
For more information call 800.288.6423
Getting Ready to Travel? Simply store these phone numbers in your cell phone, or take the UECU Travel Guide along with you!
For information about UECU’s Card Controls Service, visit our Services page and select Card Controls.
Federally Insured by NCUA
2019 © Utilities Employees Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.
At Utilities Employees Credit Union we are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website for every visitor in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines. If you are using an auxiliary aid or a screen reader and need assistance please visit our accessibility page and use the contact information to be connected to a UECU Representative.
All products and services available on this website are available at Utilities Employees Credit Union at 11 Meridian Boulevard in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.