NCUA Share Insurance
Utilities Employees Credit Union is committed to protecting member deposits.
The National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), backed by the United States government, insures the deposits of credit union members nationwide. The fund is managed by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an independent agency of the United States government.
- Deposits Federally insured to at least $250,000
- Includes funds in share, checking, money market savings and share certificate accounts
- IRAs insured separately up to $250,000
- Health Savings Accounts are insured separately up to $250,000
- No charge for share insurance protection
- Individual accounts with same accountholder totaled and insured up to $250,000
- Joint account ownership interests are insured separately from individual accounts up to $250,000
Federally Insured by NCUA
Utilities Employees Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Lender.
2021 © Utilities Employees Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.
At Utilities Employees Credit Union we are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website for every visitor in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines. If you are using an auxiliary aid or a screen reader and need assistance please visit our accessibility page and use the contact information to be connected to a UECU Representative.
All products and services available on this website are available at Utilities Employees Credit Union at 11 Meridian Boulevard in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.