Home Equity Term
Low Fixed Rate
Borrow Up to 100% of the Equity in Your Home for:
- Debt Consolidation – save more money, reduce your number of monthly payments, put more money back in your pocket
- Home Improvements – upgrade appliances, update your favorite space, create a home office
- Large purchases – buy that big-ticket item
- Purchase a retirement home or vacation home
- Pay off your existing mortgage
Home Equity Term Loan Benefits:
- Fixed rates as low as 2.99% APR1
- No application fees
- Terms up to 20 years
- Dedicated Financial Service Consultant to help you from start to finish
- Easy application online or by phone
Variable Rate Line of Credit
New low intro rate: 2.49% APR2 for 12 months
UECU’s Flex HELOC combines flexibility and savings. It’s a variable rate line of credit with a fixed-rate option. So when you need money for home improvements, debt consolidation, large purchases, or emergencies, you can easily access the funds you need, and save by locking in the rate. You’ll have the option of locking in a fixed rate on all or part of your current balance, without having to reapply.
Flex HELOC Benefits:
- 2.49% APR2 12-month line of credit introductory rate
- Regular rate now as low as Prime Rate (variable rate) minus .50%
- Interest-only line repayment option
- No application fees
- 10-year draw period and 20-year repayment period
- Up to three fixed-rate loan portions available at a time
- Fixed monthly payments on fixed-rate loan portions
- Convenient access to your funds with a Flex HELOC Visa® Card and checks
- One monthly statement (With E-Statements, you earn 25 VantagePoints™ for each statement you receive)
Have Questions? Ready to Apply? Contact a Financial Services Consultant at 800.288.6423, ext. 4001.
Home Equity products are not available in all states. Some states charge additional recording tax after loan origination for which you are responsible. If your home is located in SC, an attorney must assist with your real estate closing, and may charge fees. Early closing reimbursement fee of $400 will be assessed if Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit closed within the first 12 months after opening; up to $200 if closed during months 13 to 36. Real estate must be first or second lien, 1-4 family owner-occupied residential property. Homeowners insurance is required. Flood insurance required for properties designated in flood zone area. 1 Rate based on 90% loan to value (LTV) & 60-month term. Rate shown is our lowest rate which is based on an evaluation of credit and maintaining an active UECU Checking Account with at least one transaction per month. Rate will vary based on term, credit review and collateral evaluation. 2 100% maximum LTV. The Introductory Rate is a fixed rate for the first 12 months from the date of loan origination. After 12 months, existing and new balances will be subject to the variable regular rate which is the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (“index”) plus the “margin” above or below the index rate as disclosed in your loan agreement. Regular rates will vary and may adjust quarterly without notice. Maximum lifetime interest rate will not exceed 18% APR for Home Equity products. Existing UECU HELOC accounts are not eligible to receive the introductory rate. Members refinancing an existing UECU Home Equity product may be subject to modification or conversion fees. Offer subject to change and can be canceled or withdrawn at any time without notice. Federally insured by NCUA.
Federally Insured by NCUA
Utilities Employees Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Lender.
2021 © Utilities Employees Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.
At Utilities Employees Credit Union we are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website for every visitor in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines. If you are using an auxiliary aid or a screen reader and need assistance please visit our accessibility page and use the contact information to be connected to a UECU Representative.
All products and services available on this website are available at Utilities Employees Credit Union at 11 Meridian Boulevard in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.