Are you looking for an interest-bearing account with extra perks? UECU’s Rewards Checking PLUS Account will help you save money, earn rewards, and conveniently manage your finances anytime, anywhere. Plus, you’ll receive special benefits like Fee Forgiveness and higher ATM surcharge rebates.
Have Questions? Need Help?
Rewards Checking PLUS Account Features:
1. Check styles are limited.
2. When you activate your Advantages Visa Debit Card™ you automatically receive Personal Identity Theft Coverage (at no cost to you), up to $2,500.00, to pay for expenses you may incur as a result of a Covered Stolen Identity Event. Identity Theft Coverage provided by Indemnity Insurance Co. of North America. Certain limits and restrictions apply.
3. Rewards Checking PLUS account holders can waive one NSF fee, overdraft fee, or minimum balance fee per calendar year. Fee Forgiveness must be requested by the account holder, it is not automatic.
4. An active UECU Checking Account (at least one transaction per month) provides a rate reduction of .25% APR that can be used on new term loans only. Rate reduction cannot be used on Visa Power Card™, Home Equity Loans, Mortgages, or Lines of Credit.
5. Earn 1 point for every $4 spent on signature‐based transactions. PIN‐based transactions do not earn VantagePoints™. Points are earned net of credits.
6. Advantages Visa® Debit Card™ holders, who sign up for E‐Statements, earn 1 point for every $2 spent on signature‐based transactions. You must be enrolled in Advantages Online™ to sign up for E‐Statements.
7. Rate reduction can be used on a new loan only. Rate reduction cannot be used on Visa Power Card™, Home Equity Loans, Mortgages or Lines of Credit. Maximum loan principal limit of $100,000 when redeeming a VantagePoints™ rate reduction.