UECU’s Personal Access Line (PAL™) is an audio response system that provides you access to check current balances, transfer funds, and much more for savings, checking and loan accounts.
- Easy access to request withdrawals from your Share Savings or club accounts
- Convenient 24 hour access provides peace of mind knowing you can transfer funds whenever you need to. No need to worry about our "hours", you make your own.
to access this service
Personal Access Line Features:
The Personal Access Line (PAL™) Audio Response System can be used with any touch-tone telephone. The system provides you with current balances, transfer options, and much more for savings, checking, and loan accounts. You may request withdrawals from Share Savings or club accounts. All you need to access PAL™ is your Access Code and account number. This service is available 24 hours a day.
- Can obtain balance information
- Perform transfers or withdrawals at any time on any day between UECU accounts or send funds to another institution
- Member must provide a PIN with their account number
- Member designates their own PIN
- Restricted to members 13 years of age or older unless consent is provided by an adult joint owner 18 years of age or older
- Available any time
- Easy to use
- Toll free number (800)278-6725