- Easy and convenient way of setting aside funds for taxes, car insurance, etc.
- No minimum balance helps you avoid fees and earn a great rate on your funds no matter how much you deposit
- Convenient access to your funds anytime, anywhere day or night through Advantages Online™
- Convenience of payroll deduction, you won’t miss the money going into your account and you’ll be surprised when you see how much you have saved
Special Savings Account Features:
A Special Savings Account is a sub account under your member number and earns the same dividend rate as your Share Savings Account. Create your own names for these accounts! You can open an unlimited number of sub accounts for whatever you may be saving for - from a new car to college costs.
- No fees
- No minimum balance
- Unlimited deposits
- Insured by NCUA up to $250,000
- Deposits can be made by mail, payroll deduction, direct deposit or transfer from another account
- Account information can be accessed by phone or Advantages Online™
- ATM cash access for members with a no-fee Advantages Access Card™
- No more than 6 transfers from this savings account to another account or third parties by pre-authorized, automatic or telephone transfers per statement cycle
APY=Annual Percentage Yield; Rate shown for balances $50,000 and greater; rate may vary after the account is opened. See Deposit Rates page for details.