Current rate up to 1.00% APY
This higher dividend-earning account is an ideal alternative to certificates, allowing you to earn a great rate of return plus your money is available to you at any time.
- Convenient access to your funds anytime, anywhere day or night through Advantages Online™
- Use your Advantages Access™ Card at any ATM you want and we won’t charge you, in fact we will rebate up to $8.00 a month when the others do!
- Convenience of payroll deduction, you won’t miss the money going into your account and you’ll be surprised when you see how much you have saved
Money Market Savings Account Features:
The more you save, the more you earn with a Money Market Savings account from UECU! Aside from the highly-competitive dividend rates some other great features of this account are:
- Three dividend tiers designed to maximize your savings:
- $0.01 - $9,999.99
- $10,000 - $49,999.99
- $50,000 and over
- Insured by the NCUA up to $250,000.
- Dividends compounded and credited monthly.
- Dividends calculated by daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the principal balance in account each day
- Deposits can be made at the Credit Union, at an ATM, by mail, payroll deduction, direct deposit or transfer from another account. Also, deposit checks anytime, anywhere with e-PositTM Mobile and e-PositTM Online, click here for details.
- First book of 50 checks free
- Check reorders via member service representatives, mail-in reorder form or Advantages Online™
- FREE Advantages Access Card™ allows you to withdraw money from ATMs and make PIN-based purchases. We'll never charge you to use an ATM, but if other financial institutions do, we'll rebate you up to $8 per month per member account, for their surcharge fees!
- Greater availability to funds – easily access your funds through Advantages Online™, via PAL™ or via our member service representatives. This account allows you to keep funds liquid, while still earning a high dividend rate!
- Check safekeeping with check images available via Advantages Online™
- May be used as Overdraft Protection
- No more than 6 transfers from the Money Market Savings Account to another account or third parties by pre-authorized, automatic or telephone transfers per statement cycle.
- $2,500 minimum balance to avoid $10 monthly fee
- $10 excess transaction fee for each check, draft or debit card payment above the regulatory limit of six.
- Unlimited deposits.
View the Truth in Savings Disclosure
APY=Annual Percentage Yield; Rate shown for balances $50,000 and greater; rate may vary after the account is opened. See Deposit Rates page for details.